I’ve been thinking a lot lately about our life and how awesome it really is. I hope you’ll forgive me for just writing some of my feelings publicly. I’m sometimes not very good at showing how grateful I am to the Lord for my blessings. I really have so many blessings that I’m sure that I could go on and on. I just want to list a few:
- I have an amazing, strong, beautiful, talented, smart, good wife.
- I have a place to live and spend my time.
- I live in a place where people are generally good and friendly.
- We have had way more rain this winter here in Texas than we were supposed to. I know the Lord’s hand was in that.
- I have great co-workers who are friendly and supportive.
- I have friends who care and try to stay in touch.
- I have great parents who love me.
- I have amazing in-laws who raised my wonderful wife and who are supportive of our decisions.
- I have two awesome missionary siblings who are off having the time of their lives.
- I have a good job.
- I can sing.
- I am able to walk.
- I have sufficient food to eat.
- I have a knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
- I have the knowledge that I can live with my sweetheart for eternity if I am worthy.
- I get to work with awesome Cub Scouts in my church calling.
I hope that I can remember to be grateful more often. I have many more blessings that just these. Some are too personal to share and others are too many to list in the few minutes that I have today. I’m grateful for all of the blessings that I have. I know that these blessings come from God and that I am His son.